Ragnaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developer Team

3 posters

Go down

Developer Team Empty Developer Team

Post  Uchiha Itachi Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:08 am

Official RagNaruto Developer Team

Developer Team:

Uchiha Itachi - Project Owner, Server and Client Side Developer, General Scripter.
Uchiha Obito - Server and Client Side Developer, Senior Scripter.
Charles - Server Manager, Database Developer.

Spriting Team:
UltraElectroMagnetic - Advance Spriter
Derping - Basic Spriter, Advance Contributor

Mapping Team:

Contributor:
TKTCJabberwock - Senior Contributor
holycrap - Senior Contributor

Removed From the team:
kairunotabi - Trying to steal sprites using his "Sweet talks".

Inactive:

I don't want anyone to come back and go to this Project. Once you went inactive without informing me, You'll be automatically remove from the team and there's no way for you to come back anymore. I and Charles dedicated ourselves into this big project and its not the same project like others did.

-Uchiha Itachi

Last edited by Uchiha Itachi on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

http://ragnaruto.top-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Developer Team Empty Re: Developer Team

Post  Uchiha Obito Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Let me add one thing :

I am going to make sure to protect and the GRF file,which contains Sprites and everything before we release the Server's Installer,so no one is going to be able to just extract the files outside the GRF and create another Naruto Project,which is going to be a copy.

With this there won't be a chance for others to steal the work of the clientside edits,which are going to be the Sprites and Acts, Skill edits , other important things like the LUA/LUB files.

So if you're a hard working Developer here on the RagNaruto Project in Database development or Clientside development,don't worry,no one is going to be able to steal your work.

Event if a Developer tries to steal all the work and create his own Project with our work,the Developer is going to be thrown out of the Team like Itachi-san already said and I'll make sure to hide some Credits somewhere,where no one thinks about it being there,so if there is another Project starting,who stole the work of this Project we'll be able to show that the work was stolen.

I hope that no one get's scared because of this Post,I just want to show you all,that there is a way to protect our Hard work! I think no one wants to see his work on other Servers,which was stolen by some other People,that's why I'm going to protect the GRF file.

Greetings,
-Uchiha Obito
Uchiha Obito
Uchiha Obito
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha Itachi Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:26 am

When we launched the old version of this project last 2009, There was still no Secure GRF that was published. I won't care if others decided to make a project like this too, But I'll assure everyone that every single scripts and ideas in this server that is genuinely ours.

I am in the state of figuring and learning this LUB/Lua files on how to add sprites, customs. Just wondering if I'm going to secure a GRF, Should the LUA files in it to or it will be separated.

Trust issue, I have this ISSUE where I get to trust someone easily. After what happened to me, I thought that I should also be aware regarding this manner, Knowing that our EX hoster was so nice and so supportive with the project he dedicated himself too but in the end he stole everything and shut the server off. No offense. If you really want me to trust you, You'll gain it. Wink

Cheers.

-Uchiha Itachi.
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha Obito Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 pm

I'd suggest to use the Secure GRF because there could be players,downloading the Server,using the clientside of this project for their own server and then they'll just have to script the scripts on their own,with this issue there is a chance that this server could loose Players,that's why I suggest to use it.

Adding Custom Items in LUA/LUB files is hard to understand,but if you understood it one time,then it becomes easy.

I see,so your Hoster stole your work. That's not good,if you cannot trust people anymore,but I fully understand that and I hope that some day that you could trust me,too.
Uchiha Obito
Uchiha Obito
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha Itachi Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:00 am

*SureOneHit removed from the team.

Reason: He's working on another project too.
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha Itachi Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

*UltraElectroMagnetic - Added to the Spriter Team

Welcome to the Dev Team, Cheers. Wink

UltraElectroMagnectic is the newest spriter in the team, I asked him to make Sakura sprite.

Developer Team 388280_509740982389560_1275617579_n

Last edited by Uchiha Itachi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  UltraElectroMagnetic Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Uchiha Itachi wrote:*UltraElectroMagnetic - Added to the Spriter Team

Welcome to the Dev Team, Cheers. Wink

Yeah!! Glad to join the team! Very Happy
It's my first time to be in a Development team XD

btw im just a 3rd year high school student so meaning i cant finish all the sprites all at once

sorry in advance.

but i finish it all i promise Very Happy
UltraElectroMagnetic
UltraElectroMagnetic

https://facebook.com/animation13

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha Obito Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Welcome to the Team!

I'm pleased to meet you and happy to have you in the Team.

I'm Obito,I am something like an All-rounder, I'm good at Scripting & Developing Client- and Serverside . So I'm something like the Cliendside Developer and Serverside Developer + Scripter. If you have got any suggestions feel free to post them!
Uchiha Obito
Uchiha Obito
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha Itachi Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 am

*Edited some few definition, Added some changes.
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum